Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Customer & Sales agent
We are expanding our team of Customer & Sales agents, and are looking for people passionate about Holiday travels, Sales and Service. At our Customer Center, we do our outmost to help our customers to fulfill their holiday dreams, and we are now looking for Swedish and Norwegian speaking Sales persons to join our team.
We are looking for
In this role, you need to be speaking Swedish and/or Norwegian, and be fluent in English, both verbal and written.
It is important that you are flexible with a positive attitude, focusing on solutions rather than problems. We work with several different systems, so you need to be comfortable working with a computer, via phone and chat. A background in Travel Sales is a merit!
Does this description sound like you? Then you might be who we are looking for!
- Love to sell
- Good service is close to your heart
- Results oriented and like to have clear targets
- You feel comfortable in solving problems
- Work independently
- Enjoy working in a fast pace
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative and works collaboratively
- Work efficiently on a daily basis by aspiring to meet our set targets for contacts/hour and overall KPI:s
- Support continuous improvements in our service and offering, through sharing relevant feedback from customers
- The work environment is dynamic, requiring Sales agents to update themselves on changing information in order to be able to perform in role
We offer you an exciting job in dynamic surroundings with lot’s of potential for your personal development.
You will be able to work at our office in Stockholm, Sweden. We have a fantastic central location in the south part of Stockholm, in Munchenbryggeriet. We are looking for new colleagues who can work full time or part time 80%. The salary is according the recommendations from the union and then you have a possibility to earn commission based on your results.
Work location: Stockholm
Type of contract: Fulltime 40 h per week permanent / 80% contract 32 h per week permanent
Last day to apply: 15/9
Working hours: Monday – Sunday, daytime/evening might occur
Contact for questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always interested in talented persons, send your application today!
We look forward receiving your application and meeting you!