Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Las Palmas, Spain
Digital & Technology
Join TUI Musement within our Operational Efficiency & Automation Team as an Implementation Executive and be one of the key players in the implementation of new processes and systems within the Operations and Delivery area.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support and monitor the implementation of improvement initiatives in the operations and delivery area
- Be responsible for the communication and training on new/changed processes and systems.
- Be responsible to monitor and look for opportunities for continuous improvements of our key processes and systems towards more digital operations and service
- Be a key point of contact for operations and delivery for all business improvement matters focusing on driving our digital journey
- You will address the needs of new functionalities, improvement opportunities and issues with existing processes to the corresponding Business Area
- Experience with implementation of systems and processes with a change management approach.
- Willingness to take ownership of assigned tasks and drive them independently.
- High level of digital literacy and the ability to learn new systems
- Confident to work in an international, multicultural environment covering global projects.
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, and used working in a busy operational environment
- Willingness to learn, grow and drive your career while spreading smiles across the globe
- Ability to be a team player and collaborate efficiently in a virtual environment as well as working autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English (other languages are welcome)
- Ability to travel when required.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com