Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Digital & Technology
Join TUI Musement as a ‘Senior’ IT Technician based in Mexico, where you will be part of the Americas IT team, who support primarily all TUI MM sites in Americas and secondly worldwide. You will be regarded and working in a senior capacity and focus on Deskside Support (In Person or Remote). The responsibilities includes, but are not limited to, O365 support, W10 support (including imaging), issue troubleshooting and in general user’s support. Additionally, assisting with onboarding of Users and devices, included but not limited to iPADs, Fixed Phones, Mobiles and point of sales devices.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work with 3rd party vendors, acting as liaisons e.g., Telcel, Telmex, etc.
- Being regarded as the Senior Technician, you will act as “Smart hands” for the back-office infrastructure (servers, firewalls, switches, NAS, phone systems)
- Assist in end user Education to assist in their Productivity e.g., help users migrate to OD or Teams.
- Compile reports, track, confirm inventory and provide IT insight by participating in specialist projects.
- Collaborate and promote digital growth at TUI as part of a global IT resource team.
- Flexible to learn and assist with IT Budgeting.
- Willingness to develop as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) on a technology that falls within the scope of the TUI MM IT domain.
- Strong Customer Services Skills: Polite, Professional, and Polished.
- Speaks and writes fluent English.
- Advanced knowledge and IT experience working Hands-On with Windows 10, Apple OS, smartphones in a “Help Desk” environment is essential.
- Provide Deskside support (In Person or Remote) as needed to TUI MM -Americas internal employees.
- Maintain high availability during your shift either in the office or if working remote via TEAMS.
- Collaborate and share knowledge within your team, contributing to the collective knowledge the team.
- Together with the TUI Commercial team, you will be responsible for generating accelerated growth of Activities & Experiences to existing and potential TUI customers around the world, through our digitally enabled interfaces.
- Experience and /or certifications on any of the following technologies is highly valued.
- Extensive experience with Windows 10
- Experience with Office 365, Apple iPads, iPhones/ Smartphones.
- Any experience in cloud solution and/or any digital platforms is considered as extra asset.
Please ensure your application and CV are submitted in English.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- TUI Musement operate in over 115 destinations offering more career opportunities than any other travel company
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in port worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com