Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Finance R2R (Record to Report) Supervisor
Purchasing & Finance
Join our MM Business Services Team in Sousse as Finance R2R Supervisor and provide together with your team excellent service, problem solution and support to internal partners within TUI, while supporting financial controls and providing timely, comprehensive and accurate financial information to the business, in accordance with existing policies.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Supervise processing of queries and claims & manage any related issues
- Assist the Record to Report Team in ensuring financial integrity of legal entities
- Execute account closing transactions
- Reconcile complex balance sheet accounts in line with TUI Group standards
- Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled in line with Group standards.
- Ensure that inter-company accounts are fully reconciled on a timely basis
- Support maintenance of the financial control procedures and process documents.
- Provide ongoing support and advise to the team and train team members
- Address complaints, resolve issues and propose improvements for the business
- Business partnering to internal customers and support decision-making by providing ad-hoc reports as required
- Ensure compliance to all internal business processes
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business advantageous
- Experience in a similar position with a minimum of three years developing administration skills
- Previous Team management experience preferred
- Previous experience in the Record to Report (R2R) / General Ledger / Accounting roles preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are mandatory. Any additional language, such as German, French, and Spanish advantageous
- Working knowledge of SAP advantageous
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- A methodical, organised approach to the execution of assigned tasks.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Powerpoint. Strong MS Excel skills. MS Visio experience preferred
- Highly service oriented and responsive
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +34 971 709 116
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.