Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Manager Data Strategy (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
**The position offers the opportunity for mobile working, with office presence as required.**
As Integrity & Compliance we organize the global compliance activities for TUI Group. We support our colleagues in bringing our corporate values Trusted, Unique & Inspiring to life and in promoting TUI’s Integrity Passport code of conduct throughout the company. In our international team, we are committed to agile working methods with flat hierarchies and take full advantage of digital media.
Together with us, a team of compliance experts with a predominantly legal background, you will further develop our data-driven compliance management system and perfect our reporting. In doing so, we are setting new standards in the area of compliance and have the unique opportunity to help shape the digital transformation of the world’s leading tourism company for compliance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Analyze large data sets
- Recognize patterns and link data to our systems and reporting tools
- Breaking down complex structures into appropriate and relevant points for diverse audiences
- Creating presentations and documentation using common MS Office 365 tools such as PowerPoint and Excel
- Degree in economics, (business) informatics or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in the field of data-driven analyses and reporting
- First professional experience in industry and/or management consulting
- Strong communication skills with creative problem solving ability
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
- International career and development opportunities
- Working in an international environment
- Mobile working and flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration package with holiday and christmas allowance
- Offers for old-age provision and health promotion
- Personal benefits, e.g. attractive travel benefits
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1231