Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Senior Finance Analyst - Reporting
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Dependent on Local Contract
A new finance opportunity has arisen to join TUI IT as a Senior Finance Analyst – Reporting – IT, a key role within the IT Finance function.
The role will play a part in the delivering a number of finance reporting requirements for IT, being the key interface between the central IT Finance team and the Group Source Markets. The role will be responsible for the reporting and analysis of the consolidated IT financials from across the Group that focus on new common platform and legacy spend. Additionally, you will be involved in managing the relationship with the Group Source Markets in relation to the recharges that they will receive on an annual basis from the Common Platforms that they are being delivered as part of the Group’s Digital Strategy.
The role will also be supporting the Business Partnering to the CIO responsible for Regional Technology
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to continue to stretch and improve on the Reporting the team currently delivers.
About the job
Monthly Group IT Reporting – working closely with the wider IT Finance Team you will be responsible for the consolidated reported position for IT across TUI. This will include but not be limited to:
- Work closely with the resident team Data Analyst and IT Finance colleagues across TUI to produce monthly dashboards to facilitate actual and forecast IT cost reporting and decision making across the IT community
- Developing processes to provide Flash and Cash reporting for IT across the Group
- Budgeting / 3 Year Plan – Assist Accounting and Reporting team with divisional submissions, critique and challenge. Translate Group requirements and expectations to develop the divisional annual budget and set of financial KPIs. Report the divisional budget to the central FP&A team. Provide insightful board reporting to facilitate senior management decision making.
- Risk Management – Work with Finance Business Partners to monitor risks and opportunities around the IT cost base across the Group and ensure that these are reflected accurately in the forecast.
- Ownership of Capital Expenditure reporting – A key areas of focus as the business continues its recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic. This role will support by working closely with Domain Finance Business Partners to provide robust reporting and challenge to forecasts, ensuring we are presenting a realistic and accurate view to our stakeholders.
- SAP/HFM – Work closely with the Finance Teams across all entities to ensure IT costs are accounted for correctly in actuals and forecast within HFM ensuring reconciliation with the ledger and comparatives are stated on a consistent basis.
- IT Recharge Model – Ownership of the Group IT recharge model. Including calculation of recharges from central IT operating entities, including the involvement of Domain leads and Finance Business Partners in the process, and communication of recharges to Group entities, ensuring the recharges are aligned across the Group and accounted for in accordance with Group requirements.
- Ad Hoc and Project Activities – Fulfilment of ad hoc and project tasks as required to support business need. This includes the ongoing need to develop new and improved management reporting tools to help drive the continued journey of alignment across IT.
- A qualified accountant (or QBE) with proven experience of managing a ledger end to end, including management of balance sheets.
- Confidence to work with and challenge senior management.
- Ability to develop and build good working relationships with both Financial and non-Financial colleagues at all levels.
- Be able to work autonomously with little support, with the ability to use own initiative to solve problems.
- A proven track record of developing processes and reports and ability to improve operational efficiencies.
- Good excel and powerpoint skills
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
- Forward thinking ways of working
- TUI time off, purchase of additional holiday entitlement
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Smile page Click here