Technology Team Lead (m/f/d) B2B Partner Integration
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.*
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
We are looking for a talented and dedicated leader to join the newly formed Engagement technology organisation which builds TUI’s face to its customers. Technology Team Lead is a key role within in the domain and is responsible for a leadership of one cross-functional team and for the delivery of business value in line with business needs and TUI’s strategy.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will need to have an awareness of a range of technologies along with the ability to understandarchitecture and design of digital systems to effectively lead and support a team of cloud engineers, cloud architects, cloud security architects, cloud analysts, existing on-premise roles transitioning to cloud roles and other technology professionals;
- In your role, one of your key responsibilities is to the people you support, ensuring that they are growing within their area of expertise, acquiring new skills, doing valuable work, working well together and feeling engaged and supported;
- You will act as a servant leader and enabler for your team, helping to develop and maintain delivery plans, timescales, resource requirements, key deliverables/milestones, risks and progress;
- You will identify and actively manage impediments, assuring transparent communication on the progress, the impediments & solutions;
- You will excel at identifying, de-escalating and resolving conflicts within and between teams;
- In collaboration with the Head of Technology, you will plan and manage costs of your team and pro-actively look for efficiencies and motivate your team to achieve the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) agreed for your team/pod and the strategic results for the Enablers as a whole;
- You will be responsible (dependent on market jurisdiction rules) for identification and recruitment of new talent into your team, coaching and mentoring existing and new team members and supporting their career development.
- Passionate about and strong knowledge of agile software delivery practices, delivering business value and driving continuous improvement;
- Proven track record in delivering first class customer centric software;
- Fundamental knowledge of modern API technology (RESTful, Event Driven, Federated APIs) and other integration technologies regarding design principles and basic architecture in order to understand the challenges of team and provide support;
- Understanding the value of cloud technology, basic experience with the related challenges in order to help the team remove impediments;
- Expertise in ensuring safe and secure operation, maintenance and extension of existing software solutions as well as taking responsibility for service levels, guiding teams to take over E2E responsibility;
- Mastery of moderation, presentation, visualisation techniques and feedback methods with good influencing skills and the ability to make; yourself understood to a wide range of staff including near shore/off shore colleagues or external contractors.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package (e.g. pension scheme) and 30 days of paid vacation per year
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.