Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Join the TUI Digital Service team as the UX specialist and you will play a lead role in one of the biggest transformation programmes in TUI Musement (TUIMM) history – our Digital Service transformation.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Be the voice of the customer and shape the TUI Service strategy by testing assumptions using user validation techniques
- Analyse the user experience & usability across multiple service front ends including the TUI App, identifying and coordinating solutions to improve the user experience
- Work in partnership with the Business Analyst to deliver a clear articulation of the user stories required to deliver exceptional customer service
- Complete internal and external user research in the Service/Tourism sectors to inform and guide the product delivery
- Execute & approve service feature testing & UAT aligned to the release windows of our service front ends
- Be data driven consistently representing the value being created for the end user in all major solutions deployed & all testing & research practices
- Strong cultural flexibility & leadership skills with the ability to influence and enthuse others
- Solid experience working in UX/UI roles within an Agile organization. Sales and Service experience is a benefit.
- A structured individual with strong analytical skills, focused on driving user or customer centricity
- Proficiency with KPIs & data to be able to understand & display the value created through UX delivery
- Knowledge of Agile/Product methodologies & associated technologies i.e. Jira, Confluence, etc
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English. Italian / Spanish is a benefit.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.