Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to join our energetic and passionate team at a very exciting time to assist in the delivery of best-in-class digital insight across the whole of the TUI UK & Ireland’s digital portfolio. In an exciting and diverse role, this Analyst will focus on driving change through digital insight for business-critical trading and merchandising analytics.
Please note the closing date for applications is Sunday 31st October.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Digital Analyst within the Trading stream of Digital Analytics, you will support the team in all areas including the delivery of key trading analytics and reporting, trading analytics projects and maintaining data integrity. You will provide relevant insight and recommendations to the eCommerce and Commercial teams in relation to trends and patterns in online sales, traffic and conversion. Through a combination of standard reporting packs and ad-hoc analysis, you will produce meaningful findings to assist the Online Sales Team in fully optimising our websites to ensure maximum conversion.
The core of your role will be based around reporting and analysis of eCommerce trading to ensure we are delivering the sales, product mix and conversion required. To deliver this, the role has responsibility for running standard sales reporting for eCommerce which needs to be delivered with minimal manual involvement; therefore, a strong understanding of the key reporting tools will be required. In the development of standard and ad hoc reporting, there will be a need for extensive use of Adobe Analytics and Business Objects, plus knowledge of Excel at an advanced level.
This role requires clear communication to stakeholders across the business with the ability to give clear concise answers to potentially complex analysis through verbal, written and visual means.
You will support in the creation of ad hoc insight, helping the business to quickly understand answers to questions that could not have been easily predicted, this would also include understanding the impact of geo-political issues and unprecedented impacts like Covid. This analysis and insight is required accurately, quickly and with clear recommendations so the business can decide which actions to take.
- Minimum 2:1 degree, preferably in a numerate or commercial discipline OR 1+ years professional experience in a sales analysis/commercial environment
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset with a focus on the commercial benefits of making changes
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork focus
- Highly organised and process-driven with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Passion for data and delivering meaningful insight
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex data effectively to a range of audiences via a variety of means (visual, verbal and written)
- Experience and competency in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Exposure to digital analytics and associated solutions (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) would be a plus
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org