Port Delivery Agent - Canaries (Various Locations)
Santa Cruz de La Palma, Spain
Business Support & Operations
Join TUI as a Port Delivery Agent with our specilaist brand Intercruises where you will be the main point of contact for the Cruise Line for embarkation and debarkation operations. You will be part of the team being responsible for the preparation of the operation and the staff involved ensuring high standard quality of services and competitiveness in order to achieve development of the business and client satisfaction.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients on their daily operations.
We are currently recruiting for positions in: La Palma and Fuerteventura
You will be asked to indicate which location your are applying for in your application.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Handling and arranging operations agreed with our Cruise clients, throughout all different stages involved in the process and controlling operations in-situ at Piraeus.
- Being responsible for the smooth operation of Shorex from start to end (operations, contact person for Shorex suppliers, Atlas loading)
- Handling correspondence with clients together with the Shorex Supervisor
- Being physically present at the port on days of operation when needed (during dispatch, when problems occur e.tc.)
- Closing all invoicing and data loading procedures, at operational department.
- Keeping constant contact, reserving and updating providers accordingly.
- Keeping constant contact with ships and respective operations Teams onboard, in order to review, update and arrange all final details, according to programs agreed for any given call date;
- The position involves days of operation in the port, early starts and demands work during some weekends.
- Travelling to other destinations is required to support in operations
- Ideally you will have a profound knowledge and understanding of daily planning and Operation in a holiday destination/cruise business.
- You are able to work timely, efficient and precisely. You are a high quality decisions maker, even when working under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in local language, plus fluency in English would be advantageous.
- You have a pro-active guest service mindset with a clear focus on quality and efficiency.
- Able to work in a flexible manner (including different work shifts) depending on cruise ship schedules will be required.
- You are open to learn, grow and drive your career while spreading smiles across the globe.
- Driver’s licence is a plus
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.