Internship - Warehouse Worker
|TUI Business:||TUI fly Benelux|
|Pay Band Tariff:||nvt|
Belgium | Zaventem | 1930 | Luchthaven Brussel 40p/1
|Type of contract:||Internship|
As a warehouse worker you have to receive, unload, check and store goods. Your tasks also include collecting, packing, preparing goods for shipment and loading. For this you use internal transport means. You always keep an eye on the safety regulations and the delivery deadlines. You are also precise and like to roll up your sleeves. Finally, you are willing to work shifts and you can be flexibly deployed within the various departments of the warehouse.
What will you be doing?
- The specialisation year is mainly practical;
- You learn to organise the work in a warehouse;
- Learning certain procedures, completing shipping documents, checking the quality and quantity of products;
- You learn to coordinate the work in your own team.
What do you bring?
- You preferably have a training as a warehouse employee
- You can communicate in English and Dutch;
- Verbal communication and reporting are key;
What do we offer?
- Learning and development (online/offline);
- A look behind the scenes of a dynamic corporate organisation;
- After exertion comes relaxation through numerous staff activities.
TUI Belgium and TUI Netherlands together form the cluster TUI Benelux. Both countries serve their own internal markets with Tour Operators, their own Airlines and Retail, but cooperate closely in many areas and benefit from their combined scale.