Internship - Security
|TUI Business:||TUI fly Benelux|
|Pay Band Tariff:||nvt|
Belgium | Zaventem | 1930 | Luchthaven Brussel 40p/1
|Type of contract:||Internship|
Is participating in security and also doing your own research on security something for you? TUI now has the internship position that offers you that opportunity!
The Security department deals with quality and flight security within the organization.
What do you bring?
As an intern you will perform activities aimed at improving security within TUI fly. These activities may, among other things, consist of the following components; Offering support in processing incident reports, performing trend research on security reports, realizing adjustments to the current processes and procedures within the department (process improvement), assessing security risks and maintaining the risk register.
What will you be doing?
- You are a real go-getter and you like to organize. You are independent and show initiative. In addition, you have the following knowledge and experience:
- You are following a security-related education;
- You have an affinity with regulations, flight safety, procedures and operational books;
- You have a good command of the Dutch (or French) and English languages;
- You can work well with MS Office.
What do we offer?
- Learning and development (online/offline);
- A look behind the scenes of a dynamic corporate organisation;
- After exertion comes relaxation through numerous staff activities.
TUI Belgium and TUI Netherlands together form the cluster TUI Benelux. Both countries serve their own internal markets with Tour Operators, their own Airlines and Retail, but cooperate closely in many areas and benefit from their combined scale.