Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
Digital & Technology
40 (NL) / 38 (BE) uur
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Your main task consists in maintaining multiple Oracle and SQL Server databases;
- You analyse, implement, review, improve and document existing and future database components;
- You ensure data integrity and maintain a high level of system availability;
- You perform capacity planning and performance tuning;
- You monitor database performance and take appropriate action / makes recommendations to maintain its availability and efficiency;
- You provide expertise in the areas related to Oracle and SQL Server database technologies to assist internal development and support teams;
- You make sure that security and privacy policies are applied.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- As both Oracle and SQL Server instances are in use, we need someone experienced in at least one of both systems (preferable Oracle if only one);
- Experience with cloud (storage) is a plus;
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree or sufficient experience;
- You have an analytical mind-set and are able to diagnose problems;
- You can engineer and maintain very large and high transaction volume environments;
- You can liaise between users and technical teams;
- You like teamwork, are stress resistant and you work result driven;
- You’re flexibel about working in multiple area’s, such as Rijswijk, Enschede and Oostende;
- You are fluent in English.
You and TUI
Doing an internship at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
- Learning and development (online/offline);
- Get an inside of a dynamic corporate organization;
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Heb je vragen over deze functie?
Phone: +31 (0)70 326 6256