Port Operations Executive
Business Support & Operations
Join our global TUI Musement Port Operations team in Palma de Mallorca as a Port Operations Executive and provide a high level of service for your internal and external customers.
Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services is a specialist business providing cruise ship handling services to cruise lines in destinations throughout the world. You will be assisting cruise lines and other clients on their daily operations in the Port of Palma.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Main point of contact for cruise lines, ships, ports, sub agents for all Port Agency related matters.
- Preparation of the services requested by the ship before the stopover.
- Docking reservations and amendments provided by the cruise liner clients, and forwarded to the correct suppliers.
- Provide an excellent turnaround, shore excursion and port operation experience.
- Preparation of the official documentation needed for the cruises stopovers (Port Authorities, Customs, Immigration etc).
- Ensure current legislation regarding all port related matters are communicated in timely manner to all clients and operational teams (i.e. security / immigration).
- Attention and follow up of all medical emergencies.
- Good academic background with experience in Port Operations/ Cruise Services would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent both verbal and written in English is required for this role.
- Good office administration and organisational skills with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in cruise ship/port operations will be a plus
- A customer obsessed individual with the willingness to achieve great results.
- Independent person with the confidence to analyse and efficiently resolve problems.
- Flexible to travel if required.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.