TUI Kids Club Host | Locally Employed
Various Locations, Spain
Holiday Destination Jobs
Locally employed contract
Become part of our international TUI Childcare Team as one of our Kids Club or Baby Club Hosts and use every day as an opportunity to make our youngest guests smile and ‘live happy’.
This job offers a local Spanish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Spain. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create and deliver a magical and developmental programme for our kids aged 0-12.
- Our Baby Club Hosts will also be caring, changing and feeding babies and infants 0-3.
- Regular event participation such as team days, parades and evening party dances.
- Ensuring our high childcare standards and health & safety guidelines are followed.
- Helping your TUI colleagues by answering parent questions and solving problems.
- You can monitor and celebrate success with regular guest feedback results.
You will learn more about all Childcare jobs and our TUI Childcare Academy as we identify and match your skills & experience throughout your recruitment experience.
- You genuinely love and have experience of working with kids.
- Some job roles including Baby Club require a recognised childcare education.
- You are a consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- Confident communicating with international colleagues, kids & parents.
- Willing to commit and learn the demands of the job.
- You are conversational in English – extra languages are helpful.
- Be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your criminal background checks are paid by us.
- We pay you for all face-to-face training days including your childcare first-aid
- Option to sign-up for free to our TUI Childcare Academy to obtain an officially recognized EU Childcare Qualification
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIDestinationJobs #HolidayDestinationJobs #TUIMusement