TUI Contact Centre Agent | Polish Speaking | Locally Employed
Locally employed contract
Be right at the heart of our famous 24/7 TUI Destination Service Team as one of our international Contact Centre Agents in Mallorca. As the friendly voice of TUI – you will use every single contact as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
This job offers a local Spanish contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Spain. If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ‘flexible’ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- When guests contact us 24/7 from around the world on holiday – you will be the one to listen and respond.
- By phone, chat or email you will genuinely care and immediately reassure your guests they are in safe hands.
- It all starts with you uncovering their needs and matching them with the right service solution and/or sales opportunities.
- You could be answering questions – calling guests to sell our incredible Trips & Activities – providing simple friendly service – troubleshooting more complex problems or assisting our traditional guests with any technical support they may need.
- You will be able to monitor and celebrate success with regular performance updates for sales and service results and for how well you have ‘solved on the spot’.
- With each guest contact you have it will soon become clear – it really is you that can make a difference and help our guests to smile.
If you love travel and all the things that our amazing holiday destinations can offer – you will probably be great at sharing that passion with our guests on holiday. Learn all about this opportunity and life in our central Palma contact centre throughout your recruitment experience.
- You are a true people person – confident communicating and/or selling to international guests.
- Efficient & organized – a problem solver, multitasker and good listener who stays calm under pressure.
- You can quickly learn – about the job, about all the modern technology needed to do it and all about our incredible products & services.
- Strong verbal & written Polish language skills + communicational English.
- Able to work flexible shift patterns including rotating daytime and occasional night shifts.
- Finally … you will be proud to represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary + commission + additional payments for any night shifts and bank holidays.
- An option for a hybrid working policy between your home and office after a qualifying period.
- We pay you for all training days completed plus free access to our TUI Learning Hub, TUI Skills Academy & Language Lessons.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Access to the “TUI Club de Benefits” with multiple discounts on products and services in Spain.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIDestinationJobs #HolidayDestinationJobs #TUIMusement