Customer Experience Manager - Projects & CX Initiatives(m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. Inflight Services & Customer Experience & Crew Delivery is a global, multidisciplinary team of experts within our airline organization. We provide services in the UK, Scandinavia, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. As a global company, we make the best use of technology and continue to develop our working methods. As a Customer Experience Manager, you will be expected to support and encourage collaboration both in person and virtually.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead and support customer experience improvement projects and implement necessary change to ensure a customer centric mindset across the TUI Airline functions.
- Prioritize and deliver customer experience improvement projects based on their impact on NPS, Customer Satisfaction and strategic relevance, focusing on common journeys and service.
- Wherever CX needs to improve, you will be responsible for implementing the necessary change through creating business cases, the delivery of allocated budgets, implementation of projects and post investment reviews and ensuring they are all achieved on time, within budget whilst continuously seeking to improve revenue, profit targets and CSQs.
- You will be an ambassador for change and provide challenge and professional guidance to other teams of customer experience. Sharing best practise from across TUI and externally from other companies and sector, you will use this knowledge to ensure our customer experience plans and approach are best in class.
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape, outside in thinking and creativity for new ideas to drive costs out whilst delivering the desired customer experience.
- Finally, you will ensure that the environmental impact of our operations are considered as part of the decision making process, and as a given will ensure safety and business risk management are embedded within the organization.
- Proven experience in customer experience management
- Demonstrable record of delivering results in improving customer satisfaction and profit through creative thinking and bringing new products and services to market, ideally in an international environment
- Very experienced in Project Management and Change Management
- Knowledge of the competitor landscape, outside in thinking and creativity for new ideas to drive costs out whilst delivering the desired customer experience
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify critical issues and opportunities, evaluate options and provide clear recommendations to benefit product, service or business
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, ability to deal with ambiguity and, a self-starter who can navigate obstacles and blockers to execute on-time
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Ability to speak another language (French, Dutch or German) would be advantageous.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the largest global tourism group: we stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams
- Mobile working and flexible working hours: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI (hybrid working) & TUI Workwide (working from abroad).
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with versatile (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- A performance-based compensation package with a company pension plan and attractive benefits, such as travel advantages
- Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
TUI Airline’s goal is to build strong, capable, and creative teams in order to be the best airline, ready for the future. An important part of our culture is the trust and passion that enables a sense of belonging. Flexibility is key in all areas of our airline, whilst keeping performance and efficiency high. We are maximising technology to create a balanced work environment and actively encourage a mixture of home and office working, in roles where it is possible to do so. At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.