Supplier Delivery Lead (m/f/d) area Accommodation Sourcing
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
depends on local agreements
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotley from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
We are looking for a Supplier Delivery Lead (m/f/d) to support our partners in the area of Accommodation Sourcing.
To ensure that TUI can put a smile on the faces of its guests day after day, the IT of the world’s leading tourism group ensures smooth processes. With a great deal of passion for technology and expertise, TUI Infotec is driving the digital transformation forward. Innovative solutions are created for customers and guests by bringing together the right people and appropriate technologies. Know-how and fun with digitalization, reliability, uniqueness and an open approach to new technologies are what make the company stand out. Flexibility is a top priority – TUI Infotec offers an agile, dynamic environment that is characterized by the search for new ideas and the corresponding willingness to change.
Accommodation Sourcing is the TUI Group’s IT unit responsible for sourcing the hotel portfolio. Communication with our hotel partners is generally automated via technical interfaces. These interfaces are connected by the hoteliers or mostly by service providers, such as channel managers. In the role of Supplier Delivery Lead (m/f/d), you are the first point of contact for hoteliers and channel managers on the IT side.
Specifically, your tasks include:
ABOUT THE JOB
- You are the first technical/professional contact person for our business units and external partners on the IT side.
- You support our business units in planning and implementing their roadmap for connecting additional partners.
- You are the project manager of the connectivity projects and ensure execution in the required Accommodation Sourcing teams.
- You independently organize and coordinate coordination between business, connection partners, IT architects and the respective IT teams.
- Together with the IT architects and business analysts, you develop ideas for connecting interfaces of various external partners, such as hotels, hotel chains or channel managers.
- You coordinate with neighboring IT areas to ensure end-2-end delivery.
- In addition to new connections, you also take care of disruptions and process optimizations so that we can continue to optimize together in the long term.
- You check the progress in close exchange with the heads and service managers and prepare it according to the target group.
- Completed studies in the business or technical field or a similar qualification or tourism education/studies with several years of technical experience
- You have many years of experience as a project manager or key account manager for a technical product.
- You are a communicative person who brings a sound IT knowledge to fill the role of technical/professional contact person.
- You have an above-average interest in familiarizing yourself with complex processes and transferring them into an IT landscape.
- As an employee in an international group, you can also coordinate with colleagues in English and discuss solutions.
- You have gained experience in software development and are familiar with requirements analysis.
- You have a rough understanding of interface technologies, such as REST or SOAP, or a desire to learn them.
- Modeling formats, such as UML and flowcharts, are familiar to you and you can apply them.
- Self-motivation and commitment, as well as independence and a sense of responsibility towards the team, customer and product are a matter of course for you.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.