Technology Lead Customer Engagement @ Hotels & Resorts (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depending on local agreements
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotley from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.*
Have you ever wondered why you are not always recognized as a regular guest in a hotel, why you are not known as a loyal customer and why you have to provide your personal data over and over again?
That’s why we are looking for a Technology Lead for Hotels & Resorts IT who will coach and guide our Customer Engagement team in our challenges and jointly take on the responsibility of introducing the right products and projects at the right time. You will play a key role in our domain Hotels & Resorts and face numerous challenges in the field of topics every day.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Active participation in the innovative “Digital Hotel Platform” of Domain Hotels & Resorts within the TUI Group.
- As a Technology Lead, you are our linchpin in the field of Customer Engagement, covering topics such as customer account, profile management, marketing automation, loyalty and product information.
- One of the main tasks is the development and maintenance of delivery schedules including ensuring the tracking of activities, times, resources, milestones and risks.
- You actively identify and manage obstacles in the environment and ensure transparent communication and the solution.
- You serve as a technical lead and facilitator to the team, supporting employees and ensuring they grow, acquire new skills, and deliver work of value.
- Together with your manager, you actively look for efficiency increases in the team and ensure compliance with the agreed goals of Domain Hotels & Resorts.
- You will support the expansion and further development of agility and the use of agile methods in the area of hotels & resorts through coaching and mentoring of the teams and employees.
- You support your manager in the planning, implementation and risk management of the “Blue Horizon” programme, the growth programme of the TUI BLUE hotel brand.
- You are in constant exchange with our steakholders at the hotel headquarters, such as.B. Marketing Leads, CRManager or Managing Directors.
- Passion for and in-depth knowledge of (agile) software development processes, the provision of added value for the business as well as continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of creating value through coaching, organizing and managing software development teams in the field of customer engagement.
- Experience in the field of customer solutions such as customer accounts, profile management, marketing automation and customer loyalty as well as their technical architecture / solutions.
- In addition, experience of software architectures, especially event-driven or service-oriented, is an advantage.
- Whether studying or vocational training in the field of IT is of secondary importance to us – your passion and affinity for dealing with IT teams, SaaS platforms, digital services and the hotel industry are important to us.
- Mastery of moderation, presentation, visualization techniques, as well as feedback methods with good skills to make oneself understood and influence to a wide range of employees, including local colleagues.
- Excellent communicator, facilitator and influencer who is comfortable working with a wide range of technical and business stakeholders.
- Can put himself well into the situation and use cases of the customers and transport this to the team as a mentor, coach and initiator
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate with technical and non-technical target groups.
- Fluent German and English skills in spoken and written.
- High degree of initiative and creativity as well as the ability to think outside the box.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
• Employment with the world’s leading tourism group
• Working with international colleagues having various backgrounds, skillsets and knowledge
• Attractive compensation package
• Generous holiday entitlement & holiday discounts
• Flexible working environment
• International career and development opportunities
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.