Product Owner - Mobile App
London, United Kingdom
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
An outstanding opportunity to help create and deliver the product vision for TUI’s mobile-oriented customer strategy for our Accommodation Search & Book within the TUI App.
Our customers now expect their holiday experience to be enhanced and simplified through innovative mobile products and services. Our success in this area will be determined by our ability to understand how our customers are using these mobile tools and leverage this insight to drive our decision making and strategy.
We have a well-established mobile team based in the heart of London, consisting of talented and dedicated people building and developing a mobile App experience for our 20 million global customers.
Please note the closing date for applications is Sunday 5th December
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Product Owner in TUI’s Mobile App product team you’ll help to enhance our TUI mobile app to increase customer satisfaction, commercial performance and speed to market. You’ll:
Manage the Product Backlog
- Work closely with the Product Manager to develop, refine and prioritise the product backlog for an area of the app. Translate high-level product roadmap into achievable product backlog items.
Design & Develop sales bookflows to deliver increased revenue
- Drive the design, development & delivery of best-in-class app search & book flows for the accommodation experiences to enable the app to drive increased revenue. Ensure buy-in and alignment with markets and App Commercial & Marketing.
Design & Develop in-app Service support to drive NPS
- Work with stakeholders from markets & service centres to define core service scenarios that’d work well in the app.
Design & Develop merchandising & engagement features to maximise usage
- Drive the design & development of advanced merchandising and engaging content features to maintain customer interest & usage, and to help people move from upper funnel towards booking.
Deliver Enhancements & new Features
- Drive feature delivery through one or more scrum teams and other delivery partners both inside & outside TUI. Collaborate with UX & UI designers, Developers, and QAs to develop best-in-class user journeys & designs. Compose User Epics, User Stories & Acceptance Criteria to a high standard.
Monitor and Drive KPI Performance
- Take personal ownership of relevant KPIs and ensure that all developments are aligned to drive performance and have clear metrics, tracking mechanisms and targets.
Actively Test & Optimise to maximise performance
- Ensure existing capabilities are monitored and follow a plan for research and/or testing supporting continuous improvement to drive up ongoing performance.
- Experience working using agile methodologies in digital product development
- Experience managing digital product life cycles end to end
- Experience writing detailed User Stories, Acceptance Criteria, etc.
- Experience working with and developing consumer-facing digital technologies, such as websites and/or apps, ideally in a travel, retail or equivalent environment
- Exceptional product ownership skills, the go-to expert for product areas, managing and maintaining a product backlog that delivers value for customers and is aligned with the Product Roadmap
- Exceptional user story writing, able to articulate clearly and precisely what is required, and think through both happy and unhappy paths in detail
- Strong stakeholder engagement, able to develop trusted working relationships across business boundaries
Strong communications and influencing skills, able to analyse and communicate technical concepts to create practical solutions and influence decisions
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date