Customer Service Advisor, 37.5 hours, Swansea
Swansea, United Kingdom
|TUI Business:||TUI UK & I|
United Kingdom | Swansea | SA1 5ED | Alexandra House
|Hours per week:||37.5|
|Type of contract:||PermanentPermanent|
Joining the TUI Contact Centre Team as a Customer Service Advisor, we will help you become an expert of our destinations, products and procedures to respond to, resolve and service a range of customer contacts. You will put all customers at the heart of our business and constantly ‘go the extra smile’ by creating unforgettable holidays that make us famous for service and create customers for life.
At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role with the ideal aim to be in our Swansea office some days during your working week. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and tech to be able to work in this way but on the days you’ll be working from home you’ll need a quiet environment and internet connection. Joining us will not only provide opportunities for you to grow your career, but the benefits of being part of an exciting global team.
Our contact centre core opening hours are Monday to Friday 09:00 – 19:00, Saturday 09:00 – 18:00 and Sunday 10:00 – 17:00. To provide great service to our customers we work a varied shift pattern, including regular weekends and evenings.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Using your personality, you’ll inspire and respect our customers and your colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools, you’ll build your knowledge to understand our customers and adapt your style to help answer questions, improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- If things don’t go to plan, you will be confident to discuss, investigate and resolve every customer question or complaint
- Your drive to achieve will lead you to rise to the challenge and exceed all your Contact Centre targets
- You’ll be confident and able to respond to all types of customer contacts including phone, email, letter & social media
- Our customers will be at the heart of everything you do, you’ll ensure they understand exactly what you and our business can do to help them, you will take pride in your work is accurately documented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Team player who engages and collaborates at all times with customers and colleagues
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and responsibility of their own development
- Ability to use initiative to proactively spot and resolve potential problems
- Passion to work within the tourism, although travel experience is not essential
- Confidence to handle multiple customer contacts and administrative tasks in numerous systems whilst complying with procedures
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends.
HOME WORKING REQUIREMENTS
- You will have a suitable space that allows you to work comfortably and away from general ‘home’ activities
- You will be required to have a suitable broadband connection that has a download speed of at least 10 Mbps and an upload of at least 3 Mbps
- Be prepared to work onsite in our Swansea Contact Centre for part of the week
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Pension scheme and life assurance
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA