Internship Future Markets Finance
**The internship can be completed at the Hanover location or completely remotely and is aimed at enrolled students.**
At TUI AG we have a vacancy for an internship within our Future Market Finance Team for 3-6 months.
Future Markets is one major strategic element of the TUI Group digitization strategy. Build on a single online digital platform, Future Markets is targeting new markets in Europe, Asia and America. The Team has an international, agile start-up mindset which is determined to drive forward the successful development of our online based business model.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Support the finance team on financial change processes and strategic projects
- Financial analysis (and modeling)
- Research tasks
- Preparation of presentations
- Participating in selected projects supporting the further development
- Studies in Business Administration or Economics
- First experience in Finance, Accounting / Controlling department
- MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Problem solving attitude
Professional English (written and oral)
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Varied and independent work in the world’s leading tourism group
- Open and friendly working atmosphere
- Networking and making valuable contacts
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.