Travel Consultant Boncelles
As a Travel Consultant you think from the customer’s perspective. Giving suitable advice goes way beyond just booking a trip. Whether it concerns an air holiday, snow break, city break or cruise, you are the main source of inspiration for your customer who wants to go on holiday.
Afterwards you inquire how they feel about the trip and even help identify possible destinations for their next holiday. This way we want to give our customers the ultimate holiday experience!
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You welcome the customer and listen to their expectations and are able to perfectly identifty their interests and holiday wishes.
- You draw up a suitable holiday plan so as to meet their expactations, taking into account their budget and informing them about ongoing TUI promotions.
- You tell the customer about the accommodation possibilities, destination, travel documents, insurance policies, car rental, airport transfer and other travel-related products and services.
- You cooperate closely with the TUI Customer Service Center to answer any calls and e-mails from our customers. Regardless of the channel through which the customer booked their trip, they can always count on a TUI employee for professional assistance.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A degree in Tourism and/or a first working experience within the Tourism industry is required so you can be further trained and developed into a real holiday expert.
- Thanks to your dynamic, customer-oriented and commercial attitude, you help providing optimal services and achieving our business objectives.
- Great communication skills: you are able to help all customers, whether they speak Dutch, English or French. You have an excellent command of at least one of our national languages. Of course we expect you to be bilingual if you work in a bilingual region.
- You are accurate and work carefully to guarantee flawless administration.
- You are a team player: a sense of solidarity and a pleasant atmosphere among colleagues ensure a nice working experience within the TUI organisation.
- Depending on the opening hours of the office, you work with a varying work schedule and work in the evening and/or on Saturdays. Within this scope, you are willing to be flexible.
- The TUI DNA ‘Trusted-Unique-Inspiring’ is in your blood!
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Annual total reward plan relating to employment conditions;
- Annual bonus programme;
- Employee benefits on travel;
- Life Long Learning (online/offline);
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities.
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com