Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Search Engine Optimisation Executive to join a new marketing team and help take a number of established brands to a new level. Under the direction of the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the continual improvement of our travel brands within search.
Our TUI Family in the North East have a wealth of experience and the leadership team value input and collaborative ways of working. You will definitely broaden your skills with us
Please note the closing date for applications is : Sunday 12th December
ABOUT THE JOB
As an SEO Executive you will have an analytical mind-set with a broad understanding of SEO best practices to deliver performance benefits for multiple brands.
You will assist the Digital Marketing Manager in the execution of the content marketing strategies, suggesting keyword themes, backlink opportunities and creating landing page content to deliver organic traffic growth.
Working alongside a PPC executive and with the support of the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for measuring and analysing the site performance across Organic Search as well as monitoring competitor activity. Using your findings you will be pro-active in recommending and implementing changes across the site to ensure we drive down our CPA and exceed KPIs.
With the support of the Digital Marketing Manager you will also be responsible for improving the organic visibility of the Holiday Hypermarket, Late Deals, and TUI NHS brands, through the implementation of SEO best practices, testing SEO developments, and researching new opportunities for growth.
You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills and be able to contribute creative solutions to search related challenges as well as offering innovative ideas to support your team and the wider business.
- Experienced in the use of key SEO principles and tools – Keyword Analysis, Meta data optimisation, competitor analysis, Site audits, Screaming Frog, SEM Rush etc.
- Solid understanding of the role of SEO within marketing
- Experienced in writing SEO optimised content
- Knowledge and interest in the latest search developments – Algorithm updates, voice search etc.
- Team player – can support colleagues and managers
- Pro-active learner – takes responsibility for own development
- Flexible and adaptable – understands the importance of meeting the business needs
Excellent communication skills – able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.