TUI Fitness & Leisure Instructor | Local Residents
Various Locations, Greece
Holiday Destination Jobs
Locally employed contract
Become part of our international TUI Blue Team as one of our fabulous Fitness Instructors and use every day as an opportunity to make our guests smile and ‘live happy’.
This job offers a local Greek contract and to apply you should live or have residency in Greece.
If you live in Europe and would like to work abroad – please search for our ´flexible´ jobs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Create and deliver an inspiring fitness programme matching your profile of guests.
- You could be covering aqua, cardio, relaxation or strengthening classes and helping guests with any sports and gym equipment.
- You will take great care for guest health & safety and equipment maintenance.
- Regular event participation such as team days or theme evenings depending on your guest profile and support in the wider delivery of the daytime and evening programme.
- Helping your TUI colleagues by answering guest questions and solving problems.
- You can monitor and celebrate success with weekly guest feedback results.
You will learn more about TUI BLUE FOR FAMILIES and TUI BLUE FOR TWO (Adults only) and our in-house Fitness Instructor Qualification throughout your recruitment experience.
- You genuinely love all-things sports and fitness and you will at least have strong personal experience in this field.
- We do offer in-house training & qualifications before you start in March/April 22 and on completion of your first 6 months. It is beneficial if you have any of the following:
- Exercise to music – Basic Aqua Instructor – Yoga/Pilates – Group Fitness Licence – Barbell Training – FLEXI-BAR® – Functional Workout License
- You are a consistently happy colleague and great team player.
- Confident communicating in English with international colleagues and guests – extra languages are helpful.
- Willing to commit, have true staying power and perseverance including work in direct sun/heat.
- A double vaccination status (or equivalent) for entry/travel/general work purposes is now mandatory for a growing list of countries (subject to ongoing change)
- Be proud to wear your ‘TUI Blues’ and represent our ‘TUI Smile’ at all times.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Your Salary, Uniform and meals/soft-drinks*, are all standard. Accommodation can be provided upon request. *During hotel opening times.
- Your criminal background checks are paid by us.
- EU recognized in-house fitness instructor qualifications are offered and is completed and issued on completion of 6months service.
- Complimentary access to our dedicated WeCare Team & 24/7 Wellbeing Hub.
- Get involved with charity and sustainability initiatives like the TUI Care Foundation.
- Winter work and multiple permanent career development opportunities available.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
#TUIJobs #TUIJobsAbroad #TUIDestinationJobs #HolidayDestinationJobs #TUIMusement