Senior Digital Analyst
NL 40 / BE 38
We are looking for talented and dedicated Senior Digital Analyst to join the newly formed Digital Commerce / Web Platforms technology organization which powers TUI’s global e-commerce services and solutions across all European markets.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Work with the Optimisation & Insight Lead and the Product Manager to support and shape strategic product initiatives through the application of data and insight, drawing on knowledge from other teams (e.g. customer analytics, commercial analytics, Digital Research, and Digital Experience) where applicable;
- Monitor the live performance of your digital product, and produce meaningful regular reports on that to share with the rest of the team;
- Generate new ideas from your data observations and understanding of the strategy and objectives of the pod, ensuring the constant evolution and improvement of the digital product;
- Use your analytical tools and understanding to help inform MVP and defect prioritization, ensuring that these decisions have a basis in data and customer understanding;
- As ideas approach build you will actively promote the benefits of split-testing, which is a growing programme with the wider objective of embedding a test and learn culture in our business. You will be comfortable in A/B and multivariate test hypotheses and then presenting your insights, scientifically proven to the appropriate stakeholders;
- As part of A/B testing and analysis, you will: be an active participant in ideation sessions for your pod, work with the architecture team to maintain data integrity and raise user stories to specify data needs from a business perspective, build a measurement plan, and produce insightful analysis and reports.
- Digital analytics experience, ideally in a product optimisation/ agile scrum environment;
- Experience in using enterprise level digital analytics solutions, ideally Adobe Analytics, Target, GA 360, Firebase and BQ. You’re also an established advanced user of Microsoft Excel;
- A/B and multivariate testing experience, with an understanding of statistical concepts like sample size calculation, significance, Type I and Type II errors;
- Appreciation and/or implementation experience of digital analytics data collection methods;
- Numerate and analytical mind set with a focus on the commercial benefits of making changes;
- Good communication and presentation skills, including ability to communicate complex data effectively to a variety of audiences via a variety of means (visual, verbal and written);
- Highly organized and process-driven, with a passion for data and delivering meaningful insights. You also have an understanding of digital data collection techniques and limitations;
- Good stakeholder management abilities with ability to educate and drive change. You also have strong interpersonal skills and teamwork focus, and strong learning agility with enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills;
- Wider knowledge of digital technology (outside of analytics) preferable.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in an international team who are working with forward thinking methodologies like Lean and Agile.
- Become a valued team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company.
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programme including free language lessons and various Management Development Programmes.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA..