Performance & Analysis Executive
Luton, United Kingdom
This is an exciting time in TUI Aviation where we are creating a new Group Operations Control Centre with accountability for the operational planning and H24 delivery and control of airline operations in the operational control window: day of operation and 8 weeks prior.
Working as a key member of the Operational Planning department, you will be responsible for the performance analysis of the TUI airlines. The analysis you provide will be critical to monitoring and improving performance, operational efficiency and resilience. You will play a key role in ensuring the continuous improvement of airline operational performance by providing statistical feedback and analysis to the upstream commercial and maintenance planning processes.
Applications close 24th January 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide, analyse & communicate Management Information (MI) to key stakeholders allowing fact-based decision making and continuous improvement
- Review and develop MI reports required by the TOCC to support operational performance and customer satisfaction. Work closely with Aviation Analytics to increase digitalisation of operational MI output and insights and derive data modelling leading to opportunities for continued operational excellence
- Ensure all publications, guides and reference documents are maintained, centrally located and consistent
- Coordinate the departmental training required to meet regulatory (AOC) & statutory obligations across the airlines
- Manage and support the self-auditing process of the Departmental Quality System across the TOCC
- Provide support to Departmental Quality Representatives across the airlines when required either through training or communication
- Maintain compliance, ensuring departmental audits are managed and completed on schedule
- Attend and participate in safety and compliance meetings and forums
- Responsible for oversight of AOC compliance for Airline Operations ensuring practices are consistently delivered and reviewed to meet regulatory and statutory requirements across the airlines
- Support in the assessment of regulatory and National Authority communications across all markets ensuring any processes and/or procedures are up to date and implemented
- Communicate any changes to the system which should arise as a change to process as governed by the local Safety Compliance Departments
Participate in projects and initiatives to continuously improve the standards and performance of the TOCC and the services it provides to TUI Aviation.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assimilate large amounts of information and present reasoned arguments and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Competent user of IT systems able to adopt new ways of working as technology develops
- Commercially and financially aware whilst having a working understanding of aviation operational, technical and regulatory matters
- An understanding of airline AOC obligations for safe and compliant operations
- Flexible, responsive, able to respond to fast changing commercial or operational situations.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.