As a Crewing Officer you will be responsible for the short term crew planning. You are responsible for all flight and cabin crew rosters within a timeframe of 72h before departure. When flights are disrupted or in case of crew absence within the 72h timeframe, you will change rosters of flight and cabin crew taking into account and balancing crew comfort, safety, fatigue and operational efficiency.
How you will make an impact
- Your main objective is to find the best possible and most efficient solutions in case of crew sickness and disrupted operations, making sure our operations are maintained. While doing so you will try to minimize the impact on the crew members’ published rosters and try to keep operational costs down.
- You as a planner will be responsible to make sure of a correct, and conform internal agreements, daily hand-over from the Scheduling departments in Belgium and The Netherlands to the Operational control center in order to protect Operational Excellence within your time frame .
- You are responsible to make sure that all flight program changes, delays, Crew sickness will be covered in order to avoid any service disruption within 72 hours.
- You are responsible to keep the Crew management system up-to-date in order to provide Flight Operations management with a clear view of the current situation at any time.
- You will ensure that Hotac and Travel will be informed of any crew changes in order to arrange adjustments in crew Hotac and travel needs.
What you will bring
- Higher education studies or equal by experience
- Experience in a scheduling or logistic environment is a plus
- Stress resistant, getting the job done, even in difficult and under pressure
- A flexible style, adapting behaviors and policies according to the situations
- Structured and coordinated, and excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to plan & organize and to coordinate between different parties
- A strong communicator with crew across the business and colleagues within the OCC
- Eager to learn and a born self-educator
You will work in shifts (day – night) and weekends
This role requires strong business English, (French) & Dutch (written & spoken).
You and TUI
- Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions
- Employee benefits on travel
Life Long Learning (online/offline)
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.