Business Analyst - Amazon Connect
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
TUI is transforming its customer experience and are focused on the delivery of high-quality personalised service and to support this we are embarking on an exciting journey with Amazon Connect to deliver an omni channel customer service solution to all its global customer service operations.
Now is the perfect time to join the team as we embark on this journey. We are moving to a global omni channel contact management system and as the Business Analyst you will play a key role within the Product Team delivering the Amazon Connect technology
At TUI, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
This role is available to be based in any of our European Markets.
Please note the closing date for applications is : Sunday 5th June
ABOUT THE JOB
As a Business Analyst you will be working within a fast-paced environment, playing a key role in an agile product team delivering value and enhancing the customer contact journey, your key areas of responsibility and accountability will be:
- Defining and articulating business needs in a way that enables the definition and design of the Global Omni Channel Contact Management System.
- Documenting system requirements and to manage the requirement lifecycle from planning through to elicitation, testing, delivery, and business acceptance.
- Creating user stories, epics and acceptance criteria/scenarios
- To plan and deliver high quality business analysis to support the delivery of the technology across our markets, developing a deep understanding of the customer experience, business processes and data flows between systems and services and the link to business capabilities.
- Working alongside a varied set of stakeholders across TUI Group including agile delivery and transformation teams, developers, architects, product owners, and business teams
- The role will also require you to process requests for technical requirements for systems and applications; document & detail the requirements and ensure clear documentation is available as required.
- You will be passionate about business agility, adopting lean thinking to bring about evolutionary change using an experimental approach and building on iterative feedback through continuous stakeholder collaboration.
- Demonstrable experience of creating user stories, epics and acceptance criteria/scenarios
- A good understanding of agile/lean software delivery teams, tools and techniques and the software development lifecycle including knowledge of Scrum
- Ability to provide business analysis input to multiple agile delivery teams and work closely with the product owner to prioritise and manage complex backlogs
- Track record of successfully using requirements elicitation and communication techniques including workshop facilitation, documentation analysis, interviewing and brainstorming
- Innovative, curious mind capable of seeing things in a different light and searching out new ways of doing things
Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen. Adept at understanding complex problems and how to translate them
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Your application is important to us and we aim to get back to you shortly after the closing date