Global Head of Business Performance Management (m/f/d)
Digital & Technology
Depending on local agreements
ABOUT THE JOB
- Develop and execute with the central Customer Services Team the overall Customer Service strategy focused on performance, KPI’s set across all markets;
- Develop and execute a channel strategy on one contact management systems and workforce management systems;
- Report to the Director of Customer Services and work with Customer Services and Experience Teams across all markets;
- Build and lead a newly formed matrix Business Performance Management team. It will provide reporting and projections to support and challenge the customer service operation and will work alongside the Customer Service Management to estimate and take correct decisions.
- Be responsible for the delivery of defined KPIs, transitioning the customer service operation from a local to a global management. Eliminate, automate, simplify and innovate, to drive efficiency for our customers by reviewing the processes and contact channels.
- Strong hands-on attitude and the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment;
- Years of experiences in people and business leadership;
- Proven track record in customer insights –led and fact-based thinking;
- Subject Matter Expert of performance and workforce management in customer service organizations;
- Customer focused mind-set, paired with sense of cost efficiency and effectiveness;
- Self motivated, taking initiatives and collaborating across markets, with track record of leading, coaching and developing people;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to travel.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit our Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +49 (0) 511 566 1583