TUI Contact Centre | Team Leader | Mallorca | Local Residents
Locally employed contract
Joining the TUI Experience Centre as a Team Leader, you will be helping your team to become experts in providing the very best 24/7 digital service to our guests. With the support of the Team Manager, you will be able to manage, engage and drive your team’s performance to ensure they develop all skills needed to become high performing Contact Centre Agents.
We have multiple roles available in Palma de Mallorca and one in Gran Canaria. Please note that these roles are offered on a local Spanish Contract meaning you would need to have residency in Spain and live in either Mallorca or Gran Canaria.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Managing a large cross-functional dynamic team of Contact Centre Agents (both remotely and face to face in the local office)
- Help and guide guests & colleagues through our digital self-service and sales tools available to them
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the Source Markets and our destination teams and happy to investigate and resolve any questions or complaints straight away
- Quickly learn operational and company knowledge and use modern technology, quality tools and performance management to ensure your team achieves their average handling time, sales and service targets
- Enjoy change and challenges and support at times with more complex, sensitive, or emergency situations needing extra special attention
- Provide additional support to our guest-facing and back-office teams as and when required
- A proactive service orientated mind-set who is willing to adapt to regular business change and new technology and with the ability to lead, manage and engage an international team
- Strong one-to-one Service and Sales skills, and the ability to lead by example
- A confident, positive and professional personality who is well organized, committed and with attention to detail to achieve set targets and OKR´s
- A work ethic that understands customers are on holiday 24/7 and with the ability to work on rotational shift patterns including evenings and weekends
- Preferable experience in a Contact Centre environment
- Excellent German, Scandinavian, Finnish, Dutch and French or Polish language skills, both verbal and written plus a good level of English. Any additional languages advantageous
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary including commission and extra payment for night shifts and bank holidays
- We offer excellent career opportunities and development programs to assist you in your role and career aspirations
- Option for private health insurance when permanently employed
- An option for a hybrid working policy from home and office after a qualifying period
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.