Quality Manager, Swansea
Swansea, United Kingdom
Joining TUI as a Quality Manager you will be responsible for developing TUI’s approach to customer service and delivering this across multiple sites, including offshore partners. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders you will identify areas to improve service delivery, delivering and managing change, designing and implementing quality standards, whilst working closely with the Training Manager ensuring all delivery is timely and relevant and that our teams are serving our customers effectively and efficiently. You will ensure measures are in place to monitor delivery and to ensure adherence and compliance requirements of new processes are met.
As Swansea supplies crisis support there is a requirement to be included on a call out basis when a crisis occurs.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Maintain standards and quality service delivery across all contact centres
- Complete root cause analysis & take corrective action to reduce complaints across all channels
- Manage and control change programmes that have a direct impact on the contact centres and customers.
- Review insight reports to seek ways to drive improvement, monitor trends and feedback to the Senior Team.
- Provide and present reports & supporting documents to Senior Team, explaining progress and success.
- Deliver quality standardisation and best practise improvements across all sites
- Direct and lead the quality team transformation
- An inspirational, professional leader, who will identify areas of continuous improvement and understand what quality looks like.
- Proven experience in quality standards and change delivery
- Operational and Project Management experience in a fast paced operational role
- Knowledge of IT systems and Contact Centre technology
- Experience in process management, improvement tools and techniques.
- Flexible team player with high standards and outstanding communication skills
- System Knowledge, Atcom and Amadeus
- Travel and Tourism Experience
- Six Sigma / Black belt qualification
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Health and Wellbeing support across five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Competitive salary
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Investment in your on-going development
- Pension scheme and life assurance and options
TUI is the leading tourism business and our vision is to make travel experiences special. To fulfil this vision, we never stop looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight our customers and grow our business. We recognise the power of digital and the massive contribution this brings to creating a truly unique and differentiated customer experience.
At TUI, we know people are as diverse as the destinations we send our customers to. We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA