Aeronautical Engineer Structures
Engineering & Maintenance
TUI fly’s Engineering department is responsible for the technical follow-up and airworthiness management of the TUI fleet.
As Aeronautical Engineer – Structures, you will be part of the Narrow Body Engineering Center of Excellence to support the follow-up of the airworthiness, reliability and performance of the 737NG, 737MAX and Embraer 190 fleet in the Structures area.
What you will be doing
- Analysis and follow-up of recommendations and mandatory requirements issued by aircraft OEM and aviation authorities.
- Make cost-benefit analysis of structural inspection and modification campaigns and manage implementation.
- Provide technical support for structural inspections and repairs to aircraft and aircraft structural components.
- Liaise with aircraft manufacturer to develop customised repair solutions when required.
- Ensure all repairs are performed in accordance with approved data.
- Analyse occurrence and incident reports to provide technical recommendations to avoid re-occurrence.
Follow-up of technology evolutions and operational requirements to ensure the TUI fleet stays up-to-date.
What we are looking for
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
- You are highly interested in aviation and wants to specialize in one of the above mentioned technical areas
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are proactive and accurate
- You are flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
- Previous experience in a CAMO organisation and/or in an airline environment is an asset
- You look forward to working in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
- Work in the largest global tourism group with international projects and teams
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts & special offers
- Development & career opportunities
- Health and wellbeing support
Flexible working (understandably, some roles operate out of a specific location & to a set working pattern)
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0)2 717 82 13
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.