Senior SEO Executive
Luton, United Kingdom
Marketing & Communications
The Senior SEO Executive will help drive and deliver organic growth for TUI UK, First Choice and TUI IE websites. This is a great opportunity for anyone with in-house or agency background to own and deliver successful campaigns within an ever changing search landscape. As a team we are reactive, always testing new ideas and helping to deliver on-site technical changes that result in qualified traffic to the websites in our remit. The Senior SEO Executive will report directly into the Senior SEO Manager.
Closing date for applications will be Wednesday 26th January.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Closely monitor organic performance against competitors and the market
- Working with relevant stakeholders to implement technical SEO roadmap and to ensure that SEO technical improvements are included and prioritised technical user stories
- Monitor the site for technical issues and help to lead fixes for these and other flagged technical issues
- Work closely with digital marketing to ensure SEO activity falls in line with the wider digital marketing strategy
Identifying and proposing growth opportunities and improvements to the site (technical or content) and working with relevant teams & agency to get these implemented
- Organic search background, with a detailed knowledge of both technical and off-site SEO
- Strong interpersonal skills for gaining stakeholder buy-in and managing relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to deadlines
- Hands on experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Botify, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar toolset
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working on large websites or across a wide range of clients
- Experience using a CMS, with ability to edit existing content, create new pages
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com. We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
UK & I Head Office Talent Acquisition Team
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.