Senior Digital Marketing Analyst - Insights
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to join our energetic and passionate Digital Marketing team, who are responsible for a large portion of web traffic and bookings across all core TUI products.
As a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst, you would be joining the Digital Marketing Analytics function who act as an internal agency for the Digital Marketing team. You would be responsible for the creation, setup and maintenance of different data systems used to collect and process the UK Digital Marketing datasets. This will include working closely with the UK and Group Digital teams to ensure that the data is accurate and received in a timely manner. You will also be working on key projects to ensure that TUI remains on the cutting edge of tech.
The combination of working for the world’s largest tourism business in a fast-paced marketing role make this an exceptionally interesting place to work and a great place to grow your analytics career.
Our UK Head office is in Luton, but TUI believes that work is something you do, not somewhere you go. We believe in offering as much flexibility to the individual on whether they work from an office or elsewhere. Of course, there may be occasions when we will need you in the office for business reasons, but wherever reasonable we allow you to make the choice.
The closing date for applications is : Sunday 30th January
ABOUT THE JOB
- Assist the Digital Marketing team with key projects and insights, such as the activation of new strategies or an analytical focus on upcoming testing strategies (AB Testing, Statistical Inference, Data Modelling etc.) to show true incremental value to the business
- Provide in-depth analytical support on key strategic areas of the business, working alongside senior stakeholders across different departments to ensure growth
- Act as an Analytics conduit between Digital and other areas of the business for key strategic priorities, such as destinations or products, ensuring they are a focus for the wider team
- Analytics Owner for Accommodation Only Insights, Data & Reporting amongst others
- Point of contact to push forwards on new and existing MMM solutions both locally and across source markets, to ensure that the business is in a strong position to counter any potential changes in the Digital Marketing landscape
- Logical problem solver with strong analytical and numerical skills
- Multiple years’ experience working in analytics, with marketing experience preferred
- Proficient with the use of languages such as SQL, R, Python
- Comfortable using an array of data visualisation tools such as Excel, Data Studio or Tableau
- Experience with statistical testing, analysis & optimisation in a real-world environment
- Excellent organisation & multi-tasking
- Proactive and confident to own workload, with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication & presentational skills, comfortable working in a large multi-national team
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Private Medical Insurance, single cover with option to add dependants
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
If you require any further information regarding this opportunity, please email email@example.com
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.