Business Analyst (Solution Architect) - Dynamic Sourcing (m/f/d)
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
Depending on local agreements
*The position is based in Hanover / Germany, but can also be managed remotely from another city in Germany or from one of our EU / UK locations.
*Feel free to apply in English or German.
The TFM-Suite is the central flight marketplace within TUI Group providing all own airline and 3rd party flights including ancillaries for own and secondary distribution in B2C and B2B on a single platform. For this environment, we are looking for a IT solution architect that is responsible for several flight sources including cache solutions. As part of the team dynamic sourcing this role will work on flight sourcing interfaces with different airlines and aggregators.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Collaborate with business, airline partners and aggregators to design and architect future proof sourcing solution in an international context;
- Analyse new interfaces of airlines and partners and prepare it for development;
- Understanding and continuous improvement of flight cache solutions;
- Conceptual and technical work on sourcing functionalities of the TFM Suite;
- Quality assurance and further development of the TFM Suite sourcing components in cooperation with internal and external IT providers;
- Elaboration and further development of end2end processes and technical requirements in close collaboration with the business;
- Support the product owner in the development and prioritization of user stories under consideration of various group wide influences in an agile environment.
- Technical degree, business studies degree or comparable IT expertise and experience acquired on-the-job;
- Several years of experience in working with flight sources and caches is desirable;
- Good capability of understanding complex system architectures in an international context;
- Deep understanding of flight products and processes is desirable;
- Experience in the application of agile methods (e.g. Scrum and Kanban);
- Basic understanding of known web technologies, standards and methods (e.g. AWS, APIgee, SOAP,…);
- Long-term experience (>3 years) in the tourism industry is desirable.
- Fluent in German and English.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- Mobile working, flexible working hours and working from abroad: We believe that work is something you do, not where you go. Our offer: newWork@TUI
- Development and career opportunities: We promote the potential of our employees with a wide range of (digital) training opportunities and international career opportunities.
- Personal benefits: We offer attractive remuneration with holiday bonuses, generous travel benefits, extensive health & wellbeing offers and much more.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.