Business Support & Operations
Join our TUI Musement Customer Operations Team as a Planning Executive you will run the plannings ensuring cost efficiencies and compliance with the service standards defined.
ABOUT THE JOB
• Planning services when and where required and liaising with suppliers.
• Running, managing and reviewing the planning system to meet the operational requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Distribution of operations information across the team and other related business areas.
• Monitoring and managing constantly any changes, modifications and/or cancellations to be updated in the planning system for running a smooth operation.
• Processing and updating automated bookings into the booking system.
• Monitoring automatic integration of bookings and ensure that they are not held back in any case.
• Checking special requests bookings and registering the requirements on the system.
• Strong administration & organisational skills – comfortable with ‘all things technology’.
• Can think things through logically to simplify tasks, working at times virtually/wholly independently.
• Easily adapts to a variety of changes to ways of working and quickly react to operational issues. #TUIJobs #TUIMusement
• Can solve problems independently and/or make suggestions how to improve ways of working & embrace our digital culture.
• Fluent in verbal and written English. Additional languages advantageous.
• Is a collaborative team player – displaying the TUI values & behaviours required
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.