Operations Support Agent - Lanzarote
Business Support & Operations
Join our global TUI Musement Operations Support Team as an Operations support Agent to be the link between the Operations Support Hub, Central Functions and across the Destination. You will assist the Operations Support Team Manager with the onboarding and off boarding of the staff and supporting all related functions of office management in your area. How you will make an impact
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage petty cash transactions for small expenses as well as cash reconciliations.
- Office facilities daily maintenance (office supplies, building maintenance, reception, courier etc.)
- Rep support in destination, assisting the onboarding and off boarding process related to Flights, HR documents/tasks, Visas, providing and activating any payment cards.
- Assisting in the device management, register the devices given to reps and assist with any queries related to set up/ connection etc.
- Placing orders and delivering of uniforms to reps or destination staff.
- Assist when needed, in the contracting of staff accommodation and car rental.
- At the initial and final setting of the season, assist in related health and safety checks for staff accommodation.
- Assisting operations support HUB with any ad- hoc local staff commissions.
- Ensure the Service delivery teams are following the correct processes and guidelines
- Source Market support related to destination queries.
- Good administration skills, strong planning, organisation and technically savvy.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead.
- A genuinely helpful, flexible and professional personality.
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective and a multinational environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, other local and Source Market languages advantageous
- A collaborative team player who wants to learn, grow and embrace the digital culture.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning – access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
In 2018, TUI’s Tours & Activities division acquired Musement, a leading traveltech start-up. Following a two-year transition period, both became one fully integrated business – known as TUI Musement – combining the global reach, strong resources and high quality in-destination service delivery of TUI, with the digital capabilities, agile working methodology and start-up mindset of Musement.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.