TUI Retail Travel Advisor, Scarborough, 16 Hours
Scarborough, United Kingdom
|TUI Business:||TUI UK & I Retail|
United Kingdom | Scarborough | YO11 1NA | 2 Newborough
|Hours per week:||16|
|Type of contract:||Permanent|
Joining the TUI Retail Team as a Travel Advisor, we will help you become a destination expert so that you can recommend and sell holidays, Cruise, UK Breaks and additional products.
You will put all customers at the heart of our business by creating unforgettable holiday experiences that make us the best-loved holiday company.
We’re a company that’s moving at a fast pace so grab your passport and join us on this journey, the world of TUI awaits.
Part of the application process will require you to complete an online assessment, this can either be completed once application has been submitted or you’ll receive an email shortly after.
How You Will Make an Impact as a TUI Retail Travel Advisor
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Use your personality to inspire and respect your customers and colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools, you’ll build your knowledge to understand our customers and adapt your style to help answer questions, bring holidays to life and improve customer loyalty
- If things don’t go to plan, you will be pro-active and confident to investigate and resolve any question or complaint
- You’ll embrace change and rise to the challenges of a customer focussed role
Your drive to achieve will lead you to exceed your sales and service objectives, in Retail we call it ‘Smashing your Targets’
What You Will Bring as a TUI Retail Travel Advisor
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Team player who engages and collaborates at all times with customers and colleagues
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and responsibility of their own development
- Ability to use initiative to proactively spot and resolve potential problems
- Passion to work within tourism, although travel experience is not essential
- Confidence to handle multiple currencies and administrative tasks whilst complying with procedures
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends in line with customer demand. Shift patterns are normally shared 4 weeks in advance
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Competitive salary with a commission scheme that rewards you for exceeding targets
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day – time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Investment in your development, starting with a 3-day residential course alongside your store induction
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
To apply for this role, please answer the questions fully, we do not require a CV. Part of the application process will require you to complete an online assessment, this can either be completed once your application has been submitted or you’ll receive an email shortly after.