Stage Fuel Analysis / Sustainability
Studenten en starters
Do you have affinity with sustainability and CSR and do you want to be part of the biggest tourism company worldwide? We are looking for you!
The TUI Aviation Sustainability team is responsible for driving sustainability initiatives within the organization and to provide best-possible insight into fuel consumption and emissions data. All efforts contribute to achieving the goals described in the TUI Group Sustainability Strategy.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- You will help developing new fuel saving initiatives and execute fuel saving projects to deliver a more robust fuel management system within TUI fly Netherlands and TUI fly Belgium;
- You will be working actively with TUI fly Netherlands’ and TUI fly Belgium’s big data. The data should be checked, adjusted, and finalized according to the corresponding flight logs;
- You will be busy with all aspects of project management and data analysis;
- You will engage in research for new policies, will write proposals and will be directly involved in the communication and the implementation of the outcomes;
- You will help to provide coordination and support for fuel management within TUI fly Western Region. Other TUI Airlines might be involved as well;
- Lastly, you will help to consider and co-ordinate post-implementation assessment of fuel initiatives by working closely with the international TUI Aviation Sustainability team. Working closely with all the departments in the local organization will help you to deliver effective and timely results.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- You are a HBO/WO student (an aviation related study is a benefit);
- You have affinity with sustainability/environment, fuel and/or CSR;
- Fluency in Dutch and English in word and writing is mandatory;
- Can-do attitude, great social skills and likability;
- You are pro-active, analytically strong and independent.
You and TUI
Doing an internship at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
- Health & Wellbeing: sports, nutrition and inspiring sessions;
- Learning and development (online/offline);
- Get an inside of a dynamic corporate organization;
- After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities
Together with TUI Belgium, TUI Nederland forms the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Heb je vragen over deze functie?