Covid-19 – Information for CandidatesLearn more
24/7 Customer Service Specialist
The 24/7 Customer Services Office Team is part of the Customer Services within TUI BENE. This team is responsible for all kinds of flight related matters during flight operations. In addition, they are responsible for supporting other parties, both internal and external, that are involved in the customer’s travel execution. The team is ready, day and night, to help customers all over the world.
How you will make an impact
There are many ways for you to get involved:
As a 24/7 Customer Services Specialist you are responsible for, among other things:
- Answering questions about passengers from local TUI representatives, check-in agents and airport handlers.
- Making decisions regarding passenger welfare (before/during/after the journey) and coordinating all kinds of flight disruptions.
- Managing passenger numbers and resolving any overbooking.
- Processing (or having processed) all flight related matters in the event of flight changes in the various systems (e.g. reseating, downgrades, etc.).
- Processing special service requests and last-minute bookings.
- Providing communication via the various channels to customers, the internal organisation of TUI BENE and other TUI BENE partners.
- Monitoring social media during non-office hours.
- Checking the functioning of systems and escalating if systems do not work.
What you will bring
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
As a 24/7 Customer Services Specialist you have a commercial attitude and of course good communication skills. You are solution-oriented and have social and negotiation skills. Persuasiveness, customer focus and responsibility are part of your personality. In addition, you are result-oriented, flexible, independent, collegial and stress-resistant.
You bring with you the following knowledge and experience:
- A great passion for tourism and aviation.
- Fluent command of the Dutch, French and English languages in word and writing.
- A flexible schedule does not scare you off, you are completely comfortable working alternately in morning, day and night shifts. You also get to work on weekends and public holidays.
- The TUI values ”Trusted – Unique – Inspiring” are in your DNA:
- Trusted: you take responsibility and communicate transparently.
- Unique: you contribute to our authenticity, provide personal service and do your best to excel with your services.
- Inspiring: you work with the smile, strive for continuous improvement and are open to inspiring clients and colleagues.
You and TUI
Working at TUI brings many advantages, extras and fun:
Employee benefits on travel;
Life Long Learning (online/offline);
After effort, relaxation comes through numerous personnel activities.
TUI Netherlands and TUI Belgium together form the TUI Benelux cluster. Both countries serve their own internal market with the Tour Operator, their own Airlines and Retail, but work closely together in many areas and benefit from the joint scale.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 (0) 2 717 84 28