Training Delivery Coordinator - Fixed Term | Gatwick | TUI
Lowfield Heath, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Training Delivery Manager, the Training Delivery Coordinator will provide a shared administrative and training coordination service to the Northern Region Airlines Flight Operations Training team. They will be responsible for the day to day running of training functions as well as supporting the efficient running of the Gatwick training centre.
This opportunity is offered on a Fixed Term contract basis.
Our Airline Division is always a real hub of activity. This is the team that keeps our aircraft in the sky to get our customers to their dream locations. So what can you expect from a career in Airline with TUI? Well there is huge variety in the scope of departments and roles, from Customer Delivery to Flight Operations to Safety and Compliance, there’s so many directions your career could take and so many stakeholders to meet, learn from and work with along the way. On top of that we are the UK’s Best Leisure Airline, so what’s not to love?
How you will make an impact as Training Delivery Coordinator
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Working with the training management team to provide shared service to ensure the smooth and effective running of the department, you will be;
- Dealing with e-mail, telephone calls and other correspondence
- Arranging and co-ordinating training course delivery requirements and to effectively deliver the training programme and enable the efficient, compliant delivery of all Cabin Crew, Pilot and Third party training within the training centre
- Maintaining a database of all training lesson material, ensuring it is up to date
- Overseeing the provision of electronic and other training material to pilots and cabin crew
- Supporting the planning and functionality of room bookings and administration for crew training courses
- Working with and liaising with the Crew Records team to ensure aircrew are compliant
- Booking Outstation venues for cabin crew training courses in line with budget assumptions
- Maintaining a training equipment inventory and completing audits to ensure sufficient stock available, arranging necessary repairs
- Assisting with applications for temporary airside ID’s for new cabin crew
- Assisting the Cabin Crew Management team with the planning and processes for New Entrant training and the provision of Attestation
What you will bring to TUI as Training Delivery Coordinator
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A successful administrator with great people skills
- An excellent team player who will be able to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
- Organised and resilient with the ability to work within a matrix management structure
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal with attention to detail
- IT literate with good skills in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Self-motivated, resilient and resourceful with the ability to be innovate and work collaboratively
- A logical thinker with the ability to generate ideas and alternatives
- A proven training record in coordinating aircrew training and an understanding of the aviation regulatory environment would be an advantage
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!