Tag Implementation Executive | Luton | TUI
Luton, United Kingdom
Digital & Technology
The Digital Marketing Tag Implementation Executive will be responsible for the implementation, management, and optimisation of Digital Marketing tags & tracking for all of the paid channels (Affiliates, Display, Paid Social, PPC).
The role will involve working closely with the different channels, assisting with any technical or tracking related queries. The role may also involve working and collaborating with wider teams across the business on any key projects and other BAU activity. You will also support the Senior Implementation Executive in providing accurate pricing & availability data to 3rd parties across TUI’s marketing channels including metasearch.
With time, you will be able to assess a particular partners needs and recommend the best fit data solution for their application, assisting with the integration from scope to completion. You’ll also provide advice to both external & internal enquiries regarding solution features, limitations & design.
You will work within a team that is at the forefront of performance marketing and be involved in a number of exciting projects to drive the business forward. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to learn and develop new skills in a fast paced ecommerce environment, and work with a number of key departments including marketing and IT.
How you will make an impact as a Tag Implementation Executive
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- Acting as a technical point of contact for the Digital Marketing team utilising a suite of marketing & analytics tools
- Managing marketing tags and integrations for the Digital Marketing team, as well as wider teams across the Marketing function
- Ensuring the data that is captured and passed back to the different marketing channels is accurate, up-to-date, and collected in a structured and scalable manner whilst being compliant with privacy regulations
- Liaising with stakeholders from across the business to deliver solutions that enable data driven marketing
- Make use of technical skills to configure new innovative solutions that enable accurate collection of business critical data that informs key decisions
- Owning the tag management process for all Digital Marketing, working closely with our analytics data architecture team
- Working closely with the different paid channels (PPC, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social), assisting with any queries or troubleshooting any issues to do with their respective tracking solutions
- Regular auditing of all onsite marketing tags and scripts, ensuring maximum performance, compliance, and reducing risk to the business
- Working and collaborating with other teams across the business in Marketing, eCommerce, and IT, on any projects and other BAU activity
- Training will be provided in order to get you to the stage of achieving the above tasks confidently and efficiently
What you will bring Tag Implementation Executive
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and how different systems and channels interact with each other
- Someone who is naturally curious with a strong desire to learn
- Logical problem solver with strong analytical and numeric skills
- Excellent organisation & multi-tasking skills
- Proactive and confident to own workload
- Strong communicator who can work with a wide range of teams
- Someone with exceptional attention to detail
TUI and you
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional ‘TUI time off’
- Health and Wellbeing support in five key areas – Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange
- Pension scheme, life assurance and options to buy shares
TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator, our key brands include TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 6 million customers each year. We’re on a journey towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com.
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!