Aeronautical Engineer - Systems
Engineering & Maintenance
TUI fly’s Engineering department is responsible for the technical follow-up and airworthiness management of the TUI fleet.
As Aeronautical Engineer – Systems, you will be part of the Narrow Body Engineering Center of Excellence to support the follow-up of the airworthiness, reliability and performance of the 737NG, 737MAX and Embraer 190 fleet in the Systems area (flight controls, fuel, hydraulic, landing gear and air systems) .
About the job:
- Analysis and follow-up of recommendations and mandatory requirements issued by aircraft OEM and aviation authorities.
- Make cost-benefit analysis of inspection and modification campaigns and manage implementation.
- Provide technical support to line and base maintenance and Flight Operations departments.
- Liaise with aircraft manufacturer, OEMs and MROs on technical issues when required.
- Analyse occurrences and incident reports to provide technical recommendations to avoid re-occurrence.
- Support the reliability team for investigation of issues identified through the Reliability Process.
- Manage the Landing Gear “back-to-birth” records.
Follow-up of technology evolutions and operational requirements to ensure the TUI fleet stays up-to-date.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in Aeronautics (or equal through experience)
- You are highly interested in aviation and wants to specialize in aircraft Systems.
- You have good communication skills in English
- You are proactive and accurate
- You are flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work
- Previous experience in a CAMO organisation and/or in an airline environment is an asset
- You look forward to working in an international environment and with multi-cultural teams
TUI and You
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts
- Online wellbeing and learning support
Fun and dynamic work culture
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com