Administrator in the Technical Department
TUI fly’s Engineering department is responsible for the technical follow-up and airworthiness management of the TUI fleet. The Technical Administrator is responsible to review and process the technical data records of the aircraft in the TUI fleet.
About the job:
- Review of aircraft data technical records provided by the maintenance organisations;
- Liaise with the maintenance organisations in case of incorrect or incomplete records;
- Update technical information and aircraft status in AMOS;
- Update digital records archives in STREAM;
Prepare aircraft status reports.
- You have excellent administration skills;
- You are a data driven wizard who likes to verify a wide variety of data sets;
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- You have good knowledge of standard IT applications (MS Office, …);
- You are professional, proactive and accurate;
- You are independent, flexible and have a solution-oriented approach to work;
- You are aiming to work in an international environment with multi-cultural teams;
- Experience with maintenance planning and records software (e.g. AMOS, STREAM, … ) is an asset.
TUI and You
- Possibility to work on a four-fifths basis;
- Opportunity to work remotely on a weekly basis;
- Although we would encourage you to come to the office regularly so you stay impressed by our aircraft fleet which you can experience first hand;
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts and a cafetaria plan which you can use to get subscibed to a bikelease, additional holiday days, ..;
- Online wellbeing and learning support;
Fun and dynamic work culture (weekly afterworks, monthly organised themed events such as beachvolley tournaments, Santa Claus, Easter, summer bbq, ..).
TUI Aviation is an organisation setup within TUI to cover all Aviation activities. We interlink local airline and group aviation functions to share expertise, collaborate effectively, drive continuous improvement and create economies of scale. With five airlines based in the UK, Sweden, Belgium, The Netherlands and Germany each serving their own markets, we work together to build a better, stronger and more efficient TUI Aviation for the future.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit careers.tuigroup.com
Do you have any questions regarding this job offer? Get in touch!
Phone: +32 499 77 67 99
Please note: Only for questions or queries. Applications will only be accepted via the Careers Portal.