F&B Assistant Manager - TUI Blue Fleesensee
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
TUI BLUE Fleesensee hotel is in a fantastic location right on the Fleesensee in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District. With 156 modern rooms and suites await those wanting to relax in the spacious BLUE® Spa, actively explore the Mecklenburg Lake District by land or water, or play a scenic round of golf. As a partner of the “Hotel & Sportresorts Fleesensee”, hotel guests at the TUI BLUE Fleesensee can expect a variety of sporting activities and relaxation experiences
We are seeking a F&B Assistant Manager who is motivated, team player who will be working hand to hand with the Directory but also with the kitchen and restaurant staff to grow their knowledge and skills.
ABOUT THE JOB
- You will coordinate in all operational and administrative processes in the catering trade, such as the main restaurant, hotel bar, event and conference area for up to 120 people
- You will ensure that product and service quality is right for all gastronomic offers
- You are responsible for leading the team and training up to 20 employees and temporary workers
- Carrying out on-the-job training is part of your tools for maintaining the level of service
- You will be responsible for the preparation of the service and the daily control of the cleanliness and order of the work areas in compliance with the hygiene, safety and fire protection regulations
- You will carry out monthly inventories and stock evaluation
- Your tasks include maintaining the myPOS cash register system and instructing colleagues
- You will actively support the service team
- You have completed training in the hotel / catering industry, have several years of professional and management experience as a service manager and ready for more responsibility
- You appreciate a cooperative management style and convince with motivation and assertiveness
- You enjoy being a host, you are the contact person for guests and employees and you will adapt your working hours flexibly to the needs of our guests
- You have a pronounced awareness of quality and manage your area like an entrepreneur with economic thinking
- Good IT-Skills
- You speak perfect German, further language skills are an advantage
- Good manners and a well-groomed appearance are a matter of course for you
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in the leading global tourism group: We stand for intercultural cooperation and offer the opportunity to work in international projects and teams.
- You will be involved in a range of different tasks and experiences whilst enjoying a friendly and welcoming team.
- You will have the benefit of working in a fabulous location, secure employment abroad (including insurances), full board on meal and accommodation for the first 3 months in the hotel
- You will get plenty of opportunities to contribute your ideas and know-how so we can keep delivering the highest standards of individuality and quality to guests and colleagues.
- We offer development and career opportunities, providing a wide range of (digital) training and international career opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Family & Friends rates in all partner hotels as well as advantages and discounts when using the leisure activities of our resorts in the Hotel- und Sportwelt Fleesensee
- Regular gifts from the hotel for birthdays or special occasions
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA
We really value your interest in TUI and will be back in touch with you shortly after the application closing date.
#TUIJobs #TUIBlue #Hoteljobs