Facts about the country
Poland has borders with seven countries: Germany, the Czech Republic, Ukraine, Slovakia, Belarus, Lithuania and Russia. The country has a variety of spectacular landscapes with 9,300 lakes, 23 National Parks and one desert. Additionally, the Polish forests cover one third of the country.
TUI Poland has been taking customers on holiday for 22 years. There are 93 TUI Travel Centres conveniently located in major towns and cities throughout Poland. You can also find TUI holidays in more than 250 agencies throughout the country.
If you are an EU national there are no visa requirements.
Warsaw (TUI Poland)
- Trusted brand, on the Polish market since 1997
- Very strong fixed-line sales network (92 own offices and over 60 franchise offices).
- Approximately 500 agents throughout Poland
- Online sales leader (new website technology and constantly developing mobile solutions)
- Carefully selected hotels all over the world