Account Implementation Coordinator - BENE (Fixed-term)
Joining the Tourist Board & Partnerships team as Account Implementation Coordinator BENE, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of the marketing campaigns with Tourist Boards, Hotel Partners, Cruises & Airlines on behalf of TUI Netherlands & TUI Belgium. Although this role is based within BENE, it sits within the Group Tourist Boards and Partnerships Team and you will work as part of a fully international team.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- You will support the day-to-day account management of both existing and new relationships with TUI’s key partners on behalf of the BENE source market
- You will manage the production of marketing and activity plans and proposals for BENE in line with agreed budgets and in a way that generates the maximum value for both the business and our partners. You will also be responsible for liaising with your partners directly to obtain sign off on these activities
- You will ensure the correct implementation of all marketing campaigns and manage the production of supporting campaign evidence for invoicing purposes
- As part of the above, you will work closely with a number of internal departments including but not exhaustive of: Branding and Campaign, Digital marketing, CRM, Branded Content, Web, Trading and Product to ensure that agreed marketing activities agreed with partners are delivered as planned.
- You will manage the partner invoicing process, including any relevant invoice reporting
- You will act as the key link within the TB&P Team to the BENE Source Markets, ensuring the team are kept up to date on any local trends, opportunities and plans within your market and will proactively manage any queries or issues from the wider team
- Experience in Account Management and/or Marketing
- Strong knowledge of the TUI product and destination portfolio
- Independent self-starter with strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong commercial aptitude and excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Engaging communicator with the ability to challenge, negotiate and influence
- Collaborative team player that is comfortable working within an international environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written English and Dutch skills are essential. French language skills are desirable
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Being a valuable team member of TUI, the No.1 global and socially aware travel company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Develop yourself by working as part of an international team and through our free global learning and development programmes and various Management Development Programmes
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. As we continue to build our Global Purchasing function, we will move from operating as a set of largely independent source markets with common management of procurement towards a more global, integrated function, which will accelerate the delivery of our ambitious growth plans.
If you want to know more about why TUI Group is the world’s leading tourism group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit www.careers.tuigroup.com