Ancillaries Portfolio Executive
Ancillaries are increasingly important to TUI’s business, and we’re moving toward our vision to work as one, international team to offer customers a common range of appealing products and services that enhance their travel experience. Ancillaries should be easy to book anytime, anywhere for all customers regardless of whether they have booked another TUI-product.
The purpose of the role is to drive and develop ancillary revenues across TUI Nordic’s business, with focus on pricing strategy, channel optimization, product development and local supplier management ensuring each different touch-point is optimized to market. The role works cross-functionally and with different functions in order to secure both current and future performance of TUI Nordic’s Ancillaries portfolio.
ABOUT THE JOB
Your daily tasks will be to:
- Work with understanding the local market competitor landscape, products and pricing.
- Regularly review and track performance of products, suppliers and channels against budget/target and customer satisfaction targets.
- Work with adjustment of price, drive upsell and enhance current setup to lower cost.
- Work with channel- and supplier management to improve product range, performance and pricing.
- Work with product development together with the Nordic and Central team by ideation and suggestions for new opportunities.
- A natural communicator capable of influencing senior of stakeholders.
- Analytical skills.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in similar role.
- Strong commercial and project management skills.
- Comfortable to work and act in a changing environment and in high pace.
- One Nordic language and English required.
- Degree in Digital Analyst, Business Administration or similar is an advantage.
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Holiday benefits including discounts.
- Online wellbeing and learning support.
- Fun and dynamic work culture.
- Hybrid work – we offer flexible work model where TUI employees work at least half of the time in the office at Söder Mälarstrand, Södermalm.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!