Brexit and COVID-19 – Information to CandidatesLearn more
Senior Product Manager
Product & Yield
TUI Nordic, operating out of Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway, are continuously developing and transforming to meet new and existing customer behaviors in a rapidly shifting market. We are already the World´s largest leisure travel company with a target to be market leader in each market.
Our new Senior Product Manager will be an important asset for the Product Team within the Commercial Department to drive, develop and implement customer centric businesses. We are expecting a fast return of the leisure travel business after Covid-19 restrictions and lock-downs and we are scaling back our operations to deliver the best holiday ever to our existing and new customers.
In this role, you will have great responsibilities and many will depend on your delivery. At the same time, you will gain a great understanding of our business and have a large impact on how TUI Nordic is performing. Welcome to the world of Discovering Smiles!
What You Will Be Doing
- Shape the Product strategy for each of the destinations and product areas you manage, ensuring that TUI Nordic is selling the right holidays, with the right margin and with customer satisfaction in focus.
- Prioritise and deliver sales and productions to TUI´s owned assets.
- Partnership with a central product team and a central purchasing organisation.
- On a seasonal basis, brief flight capacity, detailed bedding requirements, exclusivities, and commitment levels. Ensure these are balanced, as per plan, according to demand and that they maximize group profit whilst providing the necessary range. Conduct regular gap analysis reviews.
- Work closely with the central product team to ensure that all bed buying supports the needs of the product at the best possible rates and have visibility of this at an early enough stage to shape your program.
- Presenting business cases and investment proposals to divisional directors, and working with colleagues in other source markets to ensure synergies through the acquisition of hotel rooms.
What We Are Looking For
- Experience within working in an international environment
- Indirect leadership skills with ability to convince
- High digital maturity
- Experience within hotels is a benefit
- Strong co-operation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong initiative and decision making with ability to deliver both working on your own and in a team
- Can drive forward improvements in processes and the way that we work
- Strong analytical skills being able to produce and present fact based business cases
- Fluent in English orally and in writing. Third language a benefit
How To Apply
Application is done via our websites or LinkedIn.
If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact Jan Knutola at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your application and meeting you!
As an industry leader, we have a responsibility to manage our impacts on society and the environment, paving the way for sustainable tourism.
We’re proud of the positive role our industry plays around the world. Our sector accounts for ten percent of the world’s GDP and one in ten jobs globally. That being said, we also face significant challenges.
Our vision is to provide extraordinary experiences while minimizing environmental impact, respecting culture and people and bringing economic benefits to communities.